Ahmadu Bello University (ABU ZARIA) Jamb Cut-Off MARK 2018/2019 academic session
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria Jamb Cut-off Mark for 2018/2019 academic session has been released by the School Management.
All prospective students who choose ABU Zaria as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration can confirm their Cut-off mark.
Prospective students are hereby advised to check the ABU Zaria cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the ABU Zaria Post-UTME Screening Form
Documents required for Ahmadu Bello University (ABU Zaria) Screening Exercise are
- Original copy of Jamb result Slip
- Original document which include ‘O’ Level Certificate
- Original Copy of Birth Certificate
- Local Government of Indigene
- Original Copy of your Birth Certificate and 12 Recent Passport Photograph
Ahmadu Bello University Zaria Jamb Cut-off Mark
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU Zaria) Jamb Cut-Off Mark for 2018/2019 academic session is 180, Candidate who score up to 180 are eligible for the internal Screening exercise, but Note that Candidate who score above Cut-off Mark have Higher Chances of getting admitted.
ABU Zaria Cut-Off Mark for all Courses
- 220 – 240– Medicine (O’ Level result with one sitting only) and Nursing
- 200– Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, Physiology
- 190– Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, all engineering courses except Agricultural and Bio system Engineering.
- 180– All other courses
Other Related Posts
As you have read all the Understood Ahmadu Bello University (ABU Zaria), Cut-Off Marks, I hope the information was helpful, you could help others sharing our posts via facebook, twitter and other social media platform.
The Ahmadu Bello University Cut-Off Mark is made possible with the help of the infopro.com.ng Admin.