List of Accredited Courses Offered in Babcock University
We have gathered the information you needed on the Full accredited Courses in Babcock University by the National University Commission.
BABCOCK UNIVERSITY (BU)—as it is now known—actually began on September 17, 1959 as Adventist College of West Africa (ACWA). Established by the Seventh-day Adventist Church as a senior college for training church workers from the West African sub-region, ACWA opened its doors with only seven ministerial students.
By 1966, when it graduated the first set of Bachelor of Arts degree holders in its own name, enrolment included students taking Business Administration as potential accountants within and outside the Church; and two-year Pre-Nursing students in preparation to pursue a nursing career at the Church’s School of Nursing at Ile-Ife, Osun State. History was made in 1975 when ACWA became the first institution in Nigeria to sign and operate an affiliation agreement with Andrews University, Berrien Springs, Michigan, USA. This relationship enabled it to award Bachelor of Arts degrees from Andrews University in Biology, Business Administration, History, Religion and Secretarial Studies.
The list below is the requirement needed to be offered admission into Babcock University
- Candidate must be at least 16 years of age before he/she can be offered admission
- Candidate must meet School and Departmental requirement.
- Minimum qualification for the first degree programs: Candidate need to possess Five(5) Credit at GCE/SSCE/NECO Examination or their equivalent(at not more than 2 sitting); one sitting only for Medicine and Surgery Students.
Here is the Comprehensive list of Accredited Courses Offered in Babcock University by National Universities Commission
School of Education and Humanities
- History and International Studies
- Language and Literary Studies
- Religious Studies
- Music and Creative Arts
- Business Education
- Economics Education
- Educational Planning and Administration
- Guidance and Counselling
- English Education
School of Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Marketing
School of Social Science
- Mass Communication
- Political Science and Public Administration
- Social work and Human Services
School of Science and Technology
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Agronomy and Landscape Design
- Animal Science
- Physics with Electronics
School of Medicine
- Nutrition and Dietetics
School of Public and Allied Health
- Public Health
- Medical Laboratory Science
School of Law and Security Studies
School of Computer and Engineering Science
- Computer Science
School of Nursing
- Nursing Science
As you have read all the Understood the List of Approved Courses offered in Babcock University, I hope the information was helpful, you could help others by sharing our posts via Facebook, twitter and other social media platform.
Other Related Posts
List of Approved Courses offered in Babcock University is made possible with the help of theinfopro.com.ng Admin
The list of Accredited Courses offered in Babcock University is made possible with the help of theinfopro.com.ng Admin.