We have gathered the Full Accredited Courses offered in Nile University of Nigeria by the National University Commission.
The first of Nigerian Turkish International Colleges started functioning in September 1998. The school kicked off with 76 students on a rented site at Cairo Street, Wuse 2, Abuja. The NTIC has proliferated into a network of schools in Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Ogun and Yobe States. Parents and students of the NTIC have mounted pressure on the management to establish a university that will carry on the tradition of the NTIC at the tertiary level. In response to this, the parent company of the NTIC (SURAT Nigeria Ltd) established Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) in 2009.
All admissions into the university shall be through the Joint Admissions and matriculations Board (JAMB), for admission into 1oo level (UTME) candidates must:
- Obtain Five(5) credit passes at SSCE,NECO, GCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects including English language, Mathematics and Three other relevant Subjects at not more than 2 sittings.
- Must Score a Satisfactory point in UTME in relevant subjects and satisfy the University requirements in a Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Faculty of Applied and Natural Sciences
- Computer Science
Faculty of Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
Faculty of Law
- Public and International Law
- Private and Islamic Law
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Public Administration
College of Health Sciences
Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- English Studies
- Political Science and International Relations
- Mass Communication
The list of approved courses offered in Nile Nigeria is made possible with the help of theinfopro.com.ng